end of tenancy clean
Carpet Cleaning Newcastle provide a fully comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning service for both landlords and tenants throughout the North East. Give us 24 hours notice, and we will organise everything needed to do a complete end of tenancy clean for you.
Effective End of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyone renting a house nowadays will know that landlords ask for a large deposit up front. This is to secure against missed payments, and damage. It is also held in order to cover any cleaning expenses that might be incurred at the end of a tenancy. If you have reached the end of your tenancy, don't give your landlord an excuse to keep some or all of your deposit. Take the following steps in regards to end of tenancy cleaning, but if you don't have the time, products, energy or oomph, call Carpet Cleaning Newcastle. If you do have the oomph :
1. Have a read through your tenancy contract, and see what clauses there are about cleaning the property before you vacate it. Two keywords to look for here are domestic and professional clean. If your contract says that you took on the property in a domestically clean state, then that is the condition you will need to leave it in. Keep in mind, that a professional clean is more costly than a domestic one.
2. If you had taken on a professionally cleaned property when you rented, you will need to get a good cleaning company in to take care of the cleaning for you. Generally speaking, it is best to get 2 or 3 quotes, and also explain that you need the property professionally cleaned.
An end of tenancy professional clean should ensure that all areas of the property have been cleaned, all rubbish removed, and that it is in suitable condition to be let straight out for the next tenant.
1. All appliances should be thoroughly cleaned, including fridges, freezers, washing machine, ovens, extractors, and microwaves.
2. Any bathrooms, toilets, and en-suites should be thoroughly. There should be no signs of black or mould in the grout between tiles, and no grime.
3. Floors should be cleaned and carpets hoovered. Unless you know that you have stained the carpet during your tenancy, there is no need to have them shampooed. Sofas, chairs and other furnishings should also be left clean. Cleaning is so important.
Good luck with your clean, the tips above will help you with your clean, these days it is worth doing it, or you will get hit with cleaning costs and they will be expensive ones and out of your control. Or, you know what we are going to say, call Carpet Cleaning Newcastle and let us do it for you. It will be done at a reasonable cost and you get your security deposit back!!
"As a landlord, we see lots of nasty messes, so we use Carpet Cleaning Newcastle a lot and the are great."