Carpet Cleaning Newcastle offers a reliable spring clean service in the North East. Our spring clean will see your house or property cleaned from top to bottom, leaving it dust free, polished, and fresh. Our spring cleaning service includes oven cleaning, appliances, carpets, bathrooms, and stairs.
10 Spring Cleaning Tips
1. Clean one room at a time, and avoid any distractions until it is completed. It is far more satisfying to see one room completely finished, as opposed to several rooms half finished. This will also serve as encouragement to see the entire house spring cleaning through to the end. Try the bathroom first, clean the toilet and clean the bidet, if you have one early on.
2. Dust first, hoover second. You should start dusting from the top in places such as wall corners and shelves and work your way down to the skirting boards. Once everything has been dusted and polished, only then hoover or clean the floor.
3. Utilise your time by having the dishwasher running whilst you hoover, and the washing machine on as you dust. This way, you will reduce the time needed to spring clean.
4. De-cluttering will save you time in the long run. Either before or after you decide to do your spring cleaning, go through the entire house, and gather together anything you no longer use or need. Keep it all in one place, and then put it into different piles which may be for storage, eBay or the charity shop. Then, get rid of it. Having less stuff to clean around will help you out in the long run.
5. Regular hoovering over the year removes most of the surface dust and grit on a carpet, but a good steam clean once a year will extend its longevity.
6. Don't ignore the windows when spring cleaning. A simple, environmentally friendly way to get them to sparkle, is by using a mixture of one part water to one part vinegar, and scrub them using a newspaper.
7. An oven deep clean can be a tough job, but one that has to be done when spring cleaning! Use bicarbonate of soda on the inside, and then leave it to soak in during the night. The next day, you will be able to wipe off all the dirt with a sponge.
8. When you clean the kitchen cupboards, check out the best before dates. There is always something that has expired and needs throwing away.
9. When spring cleaning, you should either wash your curtains in the machine, or have them dry cleaned. Freshly laundered curtains make a huge difference to the way aa room and house looks and feels.
10. Use beeswax to buff wooden furniture, as this will help to make it look better, and in a way newer. This works really well for pine furniture.
And you are done, well done. Maybe easier if you give Carpet Cleaning Newcastle a call, just a thought?
Another great Newcastle service is Newcastle Teeth Whitening...
"Amazing job, cheers and good price."